Teradata Tax/Treasury Analyst in BEIJING, China
· Responsible for Chinese VAT invoice management, including but not limited to: Purchase VAT invoice /Issue VAT invoice /Handling VAT invoice cancellation/ Input VAT invoice certification; Maintain monthly data log of the VAT invoice issued and VAT invoice certified ;Archiving original/ copy of VAT invoice / Communication on VAT invoice related matters with AR team, T&E team, Billing team and business team.
· Assistance in Chinese Monthly VAT and surcharge calculation; Stamp Duty calculation
· Assistance in reconciliation of all tax accounts
· Communication with tax bureau
· Participates in and supports ongoing projects/initiatives
· Provide support to different functions and levels within the organization
· Daily Cash Management. Preparation of periodical report of cash balances and cash transactions.
· Periodically reconcile cash balances and bank statements.
· Liaison with accounting department to ensure proper reporting of cash transactions
· Process internal and external cash transfers to support liquidity needs
· In charge of bank account opening/closing
· Bank account maintenance: Administer the local bank account documentation, e.g.: add/delete authorized bank signers, add/remove banking services, user access management, bank annual inspection and any other legal documents.
· Serve as a key contact on cash operations. Work with internal and external parties at all levels
· Assist with internal & external audit (e.g.: Distribute Bank Confirmation Letters)
· Responsible for processing Bank Credit Certificate/Bank Acceptance/Monthly Bank Charge Payment/Check Deposit/Bid Deposit/Letter of Guarantee
Skills and qualification requirement
Bachelor’s degree or above, financial or tax background is preferred.
More than 3 years tax/accounting related working experience
Be familiar with PRC Tax Regulation;
Good Command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Be familiar with ERP system / Oracle/SAP system