Teradata Product Marketing Manager in San Diego, California
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
About This Role
As a technically forward product marketer, you will leverage your understanding of the analytic platform and data technology landscape to evangelize Teradata Vantage solutions to customers and prospects. Specifically, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for a set of Teradata capabilities and a curator of Teradata’s marketing assets; creating and delivering compelling messaging and collateral that highlights the value Teradata solutions provide. Engaging with our product organization, go-to-market teams, and our customers, your objective will be to best educate our sellers and our prospects / customers on the value Teradata technology delivers and how it is differentiated in the marketplace.
• Cultivate a network of internal technical and C-level stakeholders to formulate Point-of-View material to create demand for customers to buy our solutions
• Create messaging, value propositions, market differentiators to enable sales for our core products and services.
• Map and fuel the buyer’s journey for key buyer personas and industries.
• Present Teradata’s vision and Point-of-View across the technical stack to C-level customer executives
• Work directly with customers and sales teams to gain a deeper understanding of their needs
• Collaborate with product management on product roadmaps
• Build and execute impactful cross organizational go-to-market programs and produce the deliverables to ensure success
Skills and Attributes:
• Deep level (5+ years) understanding of the data, data warehouse, and analytics markets and the vendors in this space
• Strong level understanding GTM practices and sales tools required to arm the field to win
• 5+ years of experience interacting with customers including c-suite executives
• 5+ years of experience as a product marketer in a technical organization
• Collaborative team player who can navigate diverse cross-organizational teams and needs
• Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven
• Experience writing for hi-tech B2B audiences
• Inquisitive mindset who enjoys digging in to uncover hidden meaning and deeper insights
• Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics and ideas simply
Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. \n\nWe are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.